A cost-effective upgrade to any audio or audio-visual system.
Your chance to enter IsoTek’s innovative and multi award-winning range of power conditioning solutions. Polaris is a compact yet elegant power distribution strip measuring 480mm in length, 80mm wide and just 45mm high.
Features 6 individual outlets which reference back to the central PCB. Most power cleaners of this style join output sockets together, running each in series, this is an error as Differential Mode noise created by your connected electronics will cross contaminate from one output to the next. Polaris wiring schematic prevents this.
Polaris is a cost effective upgrade to any audio or audio-visual system, delivering improved performance, protection and astonishing value for money. With 13,500 amps of instantaneous protection, Polaris is suitable for a complete audio or AV system.
NOTE: This does not include a power cable for connection to a wall power outlet.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise
- RFI reduction 30dB
- Independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination
- Unique delta filter topology improves product performance
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system
- Number of outlets: 6
- Standard mains inlet: 10A IEC fused
- Mains voltage: 100-240VA 50-60Hz
- Maximum current: 10A HRC
- Total wattage: 2,300W
- Dimensions: W 80mm x H 45mm x D 480mm
- Weight (boxed): 1.0 kg
** Please note: all of our Isotek products ship with AUS/NZ 3-pin plugs / sockets
Check out our first look unboxing video: