The Bluesound POWERNODE is the hi-fi amplifier reinvented for the streaming age, combining audiophile-grade componentry and multi-room music capabilities to create an intuitive “just add speakers” hi-res sound system for modern music lovers. The compact minimalist exterior disguises 2 x 80 watts of award-winning hi-fi amplification, a premium hi-res DAC design, and access to all the music ever recorded with a tap in our BluOS Controller app for smart devices and laptops.
The Bluesound POWERNODE is a beautiful streaming amp that has everything you need for TV and sound, without cluttering your living room with devices. The third generation (N330) has a much better sound and more power thanks to the super-fast Quad-Core processor and the new 32-bit D / A converter. As an added bonus, you can add wireless Bluesound rear speakers to really add a new dimension to your TV and movies. And it’s very simple – the POWERNODE automatically activates the surround mode and the rear speakers when it receives a surround signal from the TV. A genius and user-friendly function with spectacular possibilities, without affecting the sound quality of your stereo music.
Just Add Speakers
Source, control, and amplification come packed into the compact and minimalist POWERNODE. Get the most out of your favorite speakers with an award-winning audiophile-grade amplifier that features 80 watts per channel of zero-distortion power. A premium DAC design flawlessly delivers hi-res, studio-quality music, including support for FLAC, MQA, and other popular file formats. The BluOS Controller app connects you to popular streaming services like Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz, SiriusXM, and dozens of others, or from your own music library through Apple Airplay2, aptX HD Bluetooth, or even a network-connected drive or USB hard drive.
Hi-Res Music, Everywhere
Whether it’s one or many rooms, the POWERNODE is a versatile workhorse. It can be placed either freestanding or in a custom installation rack, allowing you to easily toggle back and forth amongst a number of listening set-ups. Looking for a traditional 2-channel audiophile listening experience? Just add a pair of your favorite speakers. Add the PULSE SUB+ to your 2-channel set-up to create a capable and musical 2.1 wireless system. Bring a pair of PULSE FLEX 2i to the party as rear channel additions to your 2.1 system for a wireless Dolby surround sound home theatre experience. Sprinkle other BLUESOUND players around your home for a whole-home multiroom audio solution.
Seamlessly connect the POWERNODE to multiple Bluesound speakers throughout the home with the BluOS Controller app and create an intuitive multi-room music system unlike any other.
Plays Well With Others
The POWERNODE supports HDMI eARC, dual-band Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, Apple Airplay 2, two-way aptX HD bluetooth, RCA, Toslink optical, 3.5mm jack, and USB Type A connectors. Bring music into your POWERNODE from dozens of internet radio and streaming services, bluetooth devices, TV and gaming consoles, network or local hard drives, nearby Apple devices, CD players, and many others. Then send your music into your favorite speakers, other bluesound players or BluOS devices, Bluetooth headphones, wired headphones, Apple AirPlay devices, or other network-connected speakers.
“B” Is For “Brains”
With BluOS you can easily create a DIY multiroom hi-res audio system with a few taps of the BluOS Controller app. Additional hands-free controls are available through voice assistants like Siri, Google Voice, or Alexa.
- Ability to drive wireless rears
- Easily drive your existing pair of premium speakers
- 80 Watts per channel of HybridDigital™ amplification technology
- A state of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design ensure flawless playback with precision and clarity
- Featuring digital, optical and analog input options, wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs
- Wireless Dolby® surround sound
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app
- IR input and remote learning capability – control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync
- Supported Audio File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS
- Hi-Res formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
- Native Sampling Rates: 32 – 192 kHz
- Bit Depths: 16 – 24
- Performance: SNR -100dBA, THD+N, 0.008%
- DAC: 32-Bit, 384kHz, Differential Output design
- USB: 1 x Type-A Port for external drive connection (Fat32 or NTFS formatted)
- Audio In:
- 2 x Mini TOSLINK/3.5mm Stereo combo
- 1 x HDMI eARC
- Audio Out:
- 5-way Binding Post Speaker Terminals
- 1 x 3.5mm Stereo
- Subwoofer RCA
- Bluetooth Quality: Bluetooth 5.0 apX HD wireless built-in
- Processor: ARM® Cortex™ -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
- Voice Control Integrations: Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant Skills
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 220 x 70 x 190 mm
- Weight: 1.78kg
Check out our first look unboxing video: