Get quality & performance in a gutsy, feature-rich AV receiver.
Anthem’s award-winning Third Generation MRX Series of high-end multi-channel A/V receivers are known the world over for their excellent sound quality, efficient power handling, and the ease with which they integrate into an entertainment system.
The MRX Series is packed with exclusive audio innovations like Anthem Room Correction (ARC) Technology and Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM) Technology, 4K Pass-Through with fast HDMI switching and more.
A home theatre receiver is everything you need to drive a multi-channel home theatre or music system in one convenient component. It’s a space-saving, cost-effective alternative to building a system from “separates” (i.e. a preamplifier plus a processor plus a separate external power amplifier).
- 5.2 Pre-Amp / 5 Amplifier Channel A/V receiver
- 100 watts per channel continuous power into 8 ohms
- ARC (Anthem Room Correction)
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
- 4 Speaker Profile Memories
- Premium 32-bit / 768 kHz Differential-Output D/A Converters
- Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM)
- FM Tuner
- Remote control app for iOS (Apple) and Android (coming soon!)
- Digital Audio Inputs: 2 Coaxial + 3 Optical
- 5 Stereo Analog RCA Inputs
HDMI & Video…
- HDMI 2.0a & HDCP 2.2
- 4:4:4 Subsampling at 4K60 (18.2 Gbps)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- BT.2020 Color Gamut
- On-Screen Display with 4K 50/60
- 4K 50/60 Switching
- 7 HDMI inputs (7 rear inputs on MRX-520)