The DAC100 Signature converter has been implemented to offer you the best of your favourite music. Many believe that the secret to a good converter lies in choosing a “high-end” converter chip. If this is important, Atoll Electronique understand that the essence of the musicality also resides in the line signal processing stages, the power supplies (transformers, filtering, regulation), the digital signal processing before conversion, the quality of the key components: clocks, transistors, capacitors, etc…
The DAC100 Signature can also be used in conjunction with the Atoll Remote Control to:
- Select input
- Change output level attenuation
In addition, it allows remote control of all Atoll products (Integrated, Preamps, Tuner, DAC, CD Players…).
- 2 independent transformers (including a reserved to audio analog)
- 7 regulated supplies
- D/A converter: BURR BROWN PCM1796
- Output stages with discrete components, without feedback, polarized in class A.
- Separate digital and line stage power supplies.
- Specific transformer for digital stages
- MKP condensators for audio links
- Accepted format for the USB input:
- – DSD: DSD64 & DSD128.
- – PCM : 16-24 bits (32 kHz, 44,1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88,2 kHz, 96 kHz,
176,4 kHz, 192 kHz, 352,8 kHz et 384 kHz).
- Accepted format for optical and coaxial inputs:
- 16-24 bits (32 kHz, 44,1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88,2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176,4 kHz and 192 kHz).
- Frequency response: 5 Hz – 20 kHz
- THD at 1 kHz (0dBF): 0,0005%
- Signal/Noise ratio: 123 dB
- Dynamic: 123 dB
- Output Level: 2,8 Vrms
- 3 Optical Inputs
- 3 Coaxial Inputs
- 1 USB Input (B type)
- 1 RCA stereo Output
- 2 digital Outputs (Optical & coaxial)
- Weight(kg): 2
- Dimensions (mm): 320 x 210 x 60 mm
Check out the manual for more detailed information – Atoll Electronique DAC100 Signature Manual
Check out our first look unboxing video: