The PR300 Signature belongs to the range of preamplifiers and power amplifiers offered by Atoll. This preamplifier represents the modularity and the power that Atoll want to put forward: a wide range of combinations and a considerable source of improvements. Its double pair of Pre-out allows to easily combine a power amplifier and a subwoofer.
Atoll Electronique has been making high end amplifiers since the 1990’s. The new PR300 Signature revised the classic PR300 preamplifier to bring it up to spec to modern times. While designed to be the perfect match for other 300 Signature series Atoll products, the PR300 preamp is a solid preamplifier in its own right.
A massive 330 VA toroidal transformer allows the PR300 to have a two fold increase in filtering capacity than that of the PR200 allowing it to produce difficult dynamics with ease.
The original scheme has been revised to improve the musicality and connectivity of those models. The quality of many components has also been improved: PCB with double layer nickel/gold, link capacitors, heat sinks, thermal protection.
- Audio stages with discrete components, MKP technology link capacitors
- PCB with double layer nickel/gold, thermal protection
- Toroïdal transformer, double-mono configuration
- ALPS motorised potentiometer
- Low consumption OLED display
- Direct access of inputs from the front panel or the remote control
Optional Board Addons
- 5 audio Inputs (RCA) :
- AUX ( or optional phono stage P50 or P100)
- TAPE (IN+OUT with monitoring loop)
- 1 By-pass Input (using as power amplifier)
- 2 Pre-out Outputs (for bi-amp or to link to a subwoofer)
- 1 Headphones jack 6,35mm
- 1 trigger Output 12V
- Power supply (VA): 340
- Total of capacitors (µF): 62 000
- Inputs: 5
- Input Impedance (kΩ): 220
- Sensibility (mV): 500
- Rising Time (µs): 1.5
- Weight: 9 Kg
- Dimensions: 440 x 90 x 300 mm
Check out the manual for more detailed information – Atoll Electronique PR300 Signature Manual