The AT81CP allows owners of Technics, Hitachi, Pioneer and similar linear tracking turntables with T4P plug-in connectors to enjoy the high-fidelity sound that only Audio-Technica can offer.
Designed specifically for the linear format, the AT81CP features Audio-Technica’s unique dual moving magnet construction. The dual magnet system is combined with the para-toroidal coil construction to assure an excellent sonic clarity and wide channel separation.
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 18 (dB at 1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 20°
- Vertical Tracking Force: 1.0-1.5 g (1.25 g standard)
- Stylus Construction: Bonded round shank
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 ohms
- Output Voltage: 3.5 mV ( 1 kHz, 5m/sec)
- Output Channel Balance: 2.5 dB (1 kHz)
- Stylus Shape: 0.6 mil conical
- Type: Dual magnet
- Mounting: P-mount
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 10.0 x 15.3 x 35.1 mm
- Weight: 6.0 g