Easily connect the NODE 2i wireless music streamer to any existing stereo system to unlock and discover a universe of audio streaming. With more than enough analog and digital input/output options to please the most dedicated audiophile, the NODE 2i connects your gear to all the music ever recorded. Online streaming services, Internet radio and even your own digital music library held on a computer, smartphone or external drive—the NODE 2i brings infinite playback choices into your very own high-fidelity sonic domain.
Reinvent your Hifi
Designed to connect traditional HiFi systems—including powered speakers—to the expanding world of streaming audio and Internet radio, the NODE 2i instantly breathes new life into your decades-old stereo equipment. Whether it be an aging amplifier or a long-forgotten receiver, the NODE 2i will have your favourite components sounding better than the day you brought them home.
Take your Hifi Wifi
The NODE 2i has enhanced dual band Wi-Fi which provides best-in-class performance even in crowded airspace. With state-of-the-art Bluetooth® aptX® HD, the NODE 2i can easily support 24-bit streaming directly from your phone or tablet, as well as transmit studio-quality music to Bluetooth headphones and speakers. High-end DAC technology built into every Bluesound Player allows the NODE 2i to decode and stream MQA files in all their lossless glory.
Set your music free
Featuring an array of analog and digital input and output options, the NODE 2i gives you infinite playback choices to rule your sonic domain. With the ability to connect to a CD player or turntable, the NODE 2i ensures that your physical music collection continues to thrive. Easily stream your favourite tracks from the source of your choice and hear it anywhere in the home.
All the music ever recorded
With Airplay 2* built-in for easy integration into the Apple ecosystem, the NODE 2i is one of the most flexible streamers ever. Premium high-res music services like TIDAL®, Spotify® and Qobuz®—as well as virtually all other popular music services and Internet radio stations can be found directly inside the BluOS Controller app. Access your downloads, your iTunes library and any other content from a NAS drive, all without turning on a computer.
- Supported File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS. Hi-Res formats – FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF
- Native Sampling Rates: 32 – 192 kHz
- Bit Depths: 16 – 24
- Performance: SNR – 110dBA. Distortion, THD+N – 0.005%
- DAC: 32-Bit, 192 kHz
- USB: 1 x Type-A port for connection to USB memory sticks (Fat32 or NTFS formatted) and supported peripherals. 1 x Type-B (mini) for product servicing
- Audio In: Combo – TOSLINK / 3.5mm
- Audio Out: Analog RCA Stereo with FIXED option, Coaxial RCA, TOSLINK digital optical, Headphone 3.5mm Stereo, Subwoofer RCA, 12 Volt trigger out
- Bluetooth Quality: Bluetooth 5.0 apX HD wireless built-in
- Processor: ARM CORTEX A9, 1 GHz
- Supported Cloud Services: Spotify, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio (VAULT Required), Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Taihe Music ZONE, SoundMachine, IDAGIO, OraStream
- Voice Control Integrations: Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant Skills
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 220 x 46 x 146mm
- Weight: 1.12kg
- 2x AC power cords + an NZ power cord
- Stereo RCA Cable
- Stereo 3.5mm mini-plug to RCA Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Mini Adaptor
Check out our first look unboxing video: