The Bluesound Professional B100S is a 1/3 rack space network music player designed specifically for use in commercial installations. This player is based on the established BluOS platform and is capable of playing and distributing content from local network storage as well as from a large number of streaming services, including some specifically designed for commercial use, such as SoundMachine, Custom Channels, QSIC, SiriusXM Music for Business and Tunify.
Easily Create Branded Environments
With hardware that supports nearly unlimited zones of audio and a natively-integrated commercially-licensed music streaming service in SoundMachine, Bluesound Professional makes easy work of creating branded environments for your clients.
Plays Nicely with Others
Standard rack sizes and a wide range of standard inputs and outputs means that installation is quick and simple. The ecosystem’s modular design allows it to work seamlessly as an audio system on its own, or with audio components from other brands.
Add Audio Streaming to Existing or New Installations
Bluesound Professional’s decentralized processing capabilities gives designers and installers maximum flexibility to add audio streaming to installations, whether existing or new.
Easy to Configure
Self-discovery makes set-up and configuration painless, as Bluesound Professional players placed onto the same network will find each other automatically. A few taps on the intuitive icons in the BluOS Controller app will group players to create zoned audio content and lock-out unauthorized users.
- Stereo network music replay
- Integration with local network content storage
- Integration with many streaming services including Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz etc.
- Integration with a wide variety of internet radio platforms
- PC/Mac, iOS/Android and third-party control
- Security preventing unauthorized control
- Support of hi-res audio up to 192kHz/24 bit
- Support of MQA content
- 1/3 rack space form factor for commercial installations
- Optional rack mounting hardware allows for the mounting of up to 3 x B100S units in one rack space
- Supported File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUSHi-Res formats – FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF
- Native Sampling Rates: 32 – 192kHz
- Bit Depths: 16 – 24
- Performance: SNR – 110dBA (ref. 1W/8 Ohms)Distortion, THD+N – 0.005% (20hz-20khz at Rated Power)
- DAC: 32-Bit, 192kHz
- Supported Operating Systems: Plays music from network shares on the following desktop operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista 7-10, Apple Macintosh 7-10
- Free Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise, Slacker Radio
- Supported Cloud Services: SoundMachine, Tunify, Custom Channels ,SiriusXM for Business, Spotify, Tidal, Amazon, Deezer, Qobuz, TuneIn, Radio.com and many others
- Integration Partners: Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, ELAN, Lutron
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- USB: 1 x Type-A port for connection to USB memory sticks (Fat32 or NTFS formatted) and supported peripherals, 1 x Type-B (mini) for product servicing
- Audio Input: Mic/Line Balanced Phoenix
- Audio Output: Analog: Balanced Phoenix, Coaxial RCATOSLINK digital optical, Subwoofer Balanced, 12 Volt trigger out
- Power: Universal bi-pin AC Cord input (100 – 240AC)
- Processor: ARM® CORTEX™ A9, 1 GHz
- Unit Weight: 1.12 kg
- Gross Dimensions: 238 x 46 x 146 mm