The Bluesound Professional BSP1000 is a network active loudspeaker with integrated streaming capability designed specifically for use in either indoor or outdoor commercial installations. This unit is powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE) allowing a one-wire connection to the speaker for both power and audio. The player in the BSP1000 is based on the established BluOS platform and is capable of playing and distributing content from local network storage as well as from a large number of streaming services, including some specifically designed for commercial use, such as QSIC, Custom Channels, SoundMachine and internet radio stations.
As well as stand-alone use, it is possible to use a pair of BSP1000 speakers in stereo configuration and multiple BSP1000’s in a room in either mono or stereo configurations. Use of the BSP1000 in a larger BluOS system is also possible, allowing for grouping into user-definable groups of whatever size is required with other BSP1000 units and/or any other connected Bluesound Professional players, amplified players or network speakers on the network in an installation.
The loudspeaker features a 6.5” LF driver and a 1” HF driver powered by a high efficiency amplifier including a low power standby mode. The LF driver is port loaded with a provided port plug for outdoor use. The frequency response of the speaker is 45Hz-23kHz and the THD+N of the system is 0.095% at full rated power. Access to content and power is via wired ethernet for glitch-free streaming. High efficiency electronics and drive units provide a maximum SPL of 100dB (using PoE).
Control of the speaker can be accomplished by any Windows/Mac computer as well as any iOS/Android phone or tablets and the Bluesound Professional CP100 wall mount controller. Third party control is also possible with any of the leading systems. Security provisions prevent any unauthorized control of the system.
An integral bracket allows for wall mounting with 90 degrees of swivel and 170 degrees of rotation possible. IP65* rating allows for either indoor or outdoor use.
Easily Create Branded Environments
With hardware that supports nearly unlimited zones of audio and a natively-integrated commercially-licensed music streaming service in SoundMachine, Bluesound Professional makes easy work of creating branded environments for your clients.
Seamless Integration with Control Systems
Bluesound Professional’s line of commercial streaming hardware allows flexible control by third-party control systems, and interfaces exist for all of today’s market-leading automation platforms. BluOS®, the multi-zone, music sharing software that underpins all Bluesound Professional players and active speakers, communicates with third-party control systems and platforms so that A/V system integrators, business owners, consultants and system designers can design seamless audio ecosystems to meet the needs of any commercial installation.
Add Audio Streaming to Existing or New Installations
Bluesound Professional’s decentralized processing capabilities gives designers and installers maximum flexibility to add audio streaming to installations, whether existing or new.
Easy to Configure
Self-discovery makes set-up and configuration painless, as Bluesound Professional players placed onto the same network will find each other automatically. A few taps on the intuitive icons in the BluOS Controller app will group players to create zoned audio content and lock-out unauthorized users.
- 6.5” Low Frequency driver and 1” High Frequency driver
- Bass reflex loading with provided port plug for outdoor use
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+, PoE++) powering to allow single wired connection for both power and signal
- Indoor or outdoor use (IP65* rating)
- 45Hz-23kHz frequency range
- 0.095% THD+N at full rated power
- Maximum SPL of 100dB (using type PoE++)
- 2 or more BSP1000’s can pair in stereo or multiple mono configuration
- Flexible and unlimited grouping of zones within a BluOS system
- Integration with local network content storage
- Integration with many streaming services including Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz, Soundmachine, QSIC, Custom Channels, etc.
- Integration with a wide variety of internet radio platforms
- PC/Mac, iOS/Android and third-party control
- Security preventing unauthorized control
- Specialist Bluesound Professional control panels
- Support of Hi-Res audio up to 192kHz/24 bit
- Support of MQA content
- Streaming via ethernet for increased reliability
- Wall mounting with integrated bracket
- Supported File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS
- Hi-Res formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF
- Native Sampling Rates: 32 – 192kHz
- Bit Depths: 16 – 24
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-23kHz
- Distortion: THD+N – 0.095% (20hz-20khz at Rated Power)
- Power Output:
- 20 Watts @ 30 Watts PoE
- 40 Watts @ 60 Watts PoE
- 1 x 165mm (6.5”), Woofer
- 1 x 25mm (1”), Tweeter
- Supported Operating Systems: Plays music from network shares on the following desktop operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista 7-10, Apple Macintosh 7-10
- Free Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise, LiveXLive
- Supported Cloud Services: Spotify, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer , Qobuz, HighResAudio, Napster, KKBox, Bugs, Custom Channels, SoundMachine, QSIC
- Integration Partners: Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, iPort, ELAN, Lutron
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- 1 x Type-A port for connection to USB memory sticks (Fat32 or NTFS formatted) and supported peripherals
- 1 x Type-B (mini) for product servicing
- PoE+ IEEE 802.3at Type 2 (30W)
- PoE++ IEEE 802.3bt Type 3 (60W)
- Mobile Operating System:
- BluOS – Free Android and iOS App Available Online at Google Play and Apple App Store
- Processor: ARM® CORTEXTM A9, 1 GHz
- Weight: 4.56kg / 10.05 lbs
- Gross Dimensions: 235 x 310 x 296 mm
- Operating Environment – Indoor/Outdoor: IP65 Rating
- Finish: Available in White or Black Matte