The Atoll Electronique DR100 CD Transport is entirely designed and assembled in France according to strict audiophile standards, the Atoll CD100 Signature CD player uses a pure audio player mechanism specifically developed to effectively reduce jitter. This reading mechanism benefits from a design and materials optimized to reduce parasitic vibrations. This protection is further enhanced by the use of a sturdy aluminum frame resting on shock-absorbing rubber feet.
The power supply is a crucial element to ensure optimal playback stability. The Atoll DR100 Signature thus naturally benefits from a linear power supply delivering a current that is always perfectly stable and clean. Thanks to this power supply, the Atoll DR100 Signature player can extract with the highest precision the information recorded on commercial CDs and MP3 , WMA or AAC music from burned CDs ( CD-R or CD-RW ). At the output of the reader, the Atoll DR100 Signature benefits from digital signal isolation by LVDS circuitto avoid signal degradation. This is then directed to the two digital outputs (one optical and one coaxial).
Featuring very high quality components and a high-end design, the Atoll DR100 Signature player is a first choice combination with a high quality external DAC or amplifier.
- Pure audio CD drive from TEAC
- Supplies of audio stages with linear transformer
- Linear supply of digital stages with specific 30VA transformer
- 6 regulated supplies
- BURR-BROWN PCM1793 converter
- differential audio outputs with discrete components polarized in A class
- DC coupling (no link capacitor)
- 4mm aluminium brushed front panel with graved logo and “Wave”, 1,5mm steel chassis, aluminium keys
- Serial remote control
- CD text
- Readable files: CD, CD-R, CD-RW. Formats: MP3-WMA-AAC
- Low consumption OLED display
- Optional remote available for purchase
- 2 digital outputs (coaxial & optical)
- Type: CD transport
- Unit dimensions (H x W x D): 90 x 440 x 280mm
- Unit weight: 5kg
- Formats read: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA, AAC
- Signal to noise ratio:129dB
- Dynamic range: 129dB
Check out the manual for more detailed information – Atoll Electronique DR100 Signature Manual