The second generation of RTI’s RP-1 processor, the RP-4 is the perfect solution for reliable control over A/V and other electronic systems in single room installations such as home theaters, media centers, and bedrooms. The cost-effective RP-4 boasts an integrated 433-MHz RF receiver, four assignable IR ports with adjustable output, two voltage sense inputs, and two programmable relay outputs; all in one compact package.
Perfect for use with any RTI 433-MHz wireless interface, the processor also supports one-way control via the RTiPanel app, allowing users to incorporate their smartphones and tablets easily into their control system.* With the RP-4, A/V components and other equipment can be hidden away in a closet for a clean, professional look.
Programmed via Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Stores all system commands and macros for reliable control.
- Integrated 433MHz RF antenna.
- Supports RTiPanel App for iOS providing one-way control via smart phones and tablets.
- Four infrared ports with routing and output adjustment.
- Infrared ports compatible with standard IR emitters and IR expansion devices.
- Two power sensing inputs for monitoring equipment status.
- Two relays provide contact closure for TV lifts, shades, projection screens etc.
- Works with all RTI 433MHz wireless remotes.
- RF signal reception and Ethernet activity LEDs.
- Simple, efficient programming using Integration Designer® software.
- Install free-standing or wall mount using included mounting bracket.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores configuration even when power is not present.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
*Note: RP-4 supports RTiPanel app for Apple iOS devices only