Quickly and easily connect five pairs of speakers to your amplifier or mini system, enabling them to be used throughout the home.
With five speakers, the only way for the load to be safe for an amplifier is with transmatch impedance matching.
Transmatch means that the SS50 selects a combination of series and parallel circuits, which means that the amplifier is kept as safe as possible.
- Inputs: Stereo speaker output from amplifier:
- Bare wire style connections (3.95mm)
- Outputs: 5 pairs of stereo speakers – connection type same as inputs
- Enables the use of five pairs of speakers on an amplifier with only one pair of speaker outputs.
- Speakers can be switched independently
- Compatibility: Power rating = 150 watts
- W x H x D (mm): 157 x 55 x 155 mm
Finish: Silver anodised aluminium fascia with black case
Also available, 2,3 and 4 way series or parallel variants.
Note: Be careful as driving three, four or five pairs of speakers can easily overload amplifiers if there is not enough power.