ELAC Uni-Fi Reference UBR62
Designed to blend with traditional or contemporary styles, UniFi Reference brings significant acoustical and visual advancements to the category. The new UniFi Reference series matches fresh visual elegance with unparalleled sound to bring you a new industry benchmark product.
The Uni-Fi series has been consistently further developed. After the success of the first Uni-Fi series and the successor Uni-Fi 2.0, we now introduce the new Uni-Fi Reference. With Uni-Fi Reference, the idea of the Uni-Fi series is taken to a new level: modern design combined with Uni-Fi technology, perfected into a reference series. The Uni-Fi Reference series follows ELAC’s well-known philosophy of offering products with great looks and unparalleled performance at an extremely attractive price.
Double flared bass reflex port
The bass reflex opening arranged at the bottom and rounded on both sides ensures increased bass performance with minimized flow noise at the same time.
The baffle of the Uni-Fi Reference that flees to the sides not only adds a high-quality visual element, but also improves the speaker’s directivity in the midrange.
- Speaker type: 3-way, bass reflex
- Tweeter: 1 x 1-inch soft dome, concentrically mounted
- Midrange: 1 x 4-inch aluminum cone
- Woofer: 1 x 6.25-inch aluminum cone
- Crossover frequency: 200 / 1,800 Hz
- Frequency response: 41 to 35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB at 2.83 v/1m
- Peak power handling: 140 wpc
- Nominal impedance: 6 Ω
- Binding posts: Bi-Wire 5-way custom
- Cabinet: CARB2 Rated MDF
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 208 x 359 x 334 mm
- Weight: 10.7 Kg
Check out our first look unboxing video: