Imagine walking into the room, and the room knows it’s you; not just anyone, but you.
Elans new range of intelligent touch panels have taken smart home to a new level. Using face recognition, the panel personalizes the experience for individual users. The panels also include integrated voice assistant technology, expanding the ways in which users can interact with their intelligent home.
Now with IntelliVision® analytics, ELAN control is enhanced with the panel by using face recognition to personalize the experience. And using a dual digital microphone-array , the ELAN interactive touch screen provides an integrated voice control interface.
The touch screen wakes as the user approaches and displays the award-winning user interface to control all of the home’s systems, and a seven-button fly-out keypad can operate media favorites, trigger lighting scenes, or through installer programmed Event Maps, control virtually anything connected to the system.
- Face recognition gives users a new and personalized way to control their intelligent home
- Dual microphone array integrates a voice control interface for an ELAN system
- 1920 x 1200 Resolution Display
- Displays high resolution video and provides playback interface for ELAN surveillance
- 8” diagonal viewable area
- LCD touchscreen interface
- Edge to edge glass
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Portrait or Landscape mounting
- Proximity sensor to wake from sleep without touching as hand approaches
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 180mm x 80mm x 280mm
Check out the brochure for more information – Elan EL-ITP-8 Brochure