The IPD-8CH-MTX amplifier can be used in stand alone mode to support up to 13 input sources (4 digital, 8 mono / 4 stereo analog RCA and 1 stereo 3.5mm typically used as the doorbell input from an ELAN System Controller). Each RCA analog input can be configured with another as a L/R pair or individually as mono. 8 speaker channels are available (up to 4 stereo zones or 8 mono zones). 4 line level outputs can be configured as up to 4 mono or 2 stereo output zones or as sub-woofer out. Each can be configured as left, right, mono, or sub out.
Adding the optional Dante™ Audio Networking card connects sources to and from other Dante™ enabled ELAN IP amplifiers using existing networks.
ELAN IP enabled audio distribution simplifies whole home audio distribution and enhances the intelligent home by delivering high quality audio over the existing network. Easily scaling from a single chassis solution to a decentralized multi-chassis / multi-source implementation, ELAN IP audio distribution meets the needs for projects of up to 64 individual zones.
- 4 Stereo or 8 Mono Amplified Zones and 2 Stereo or 4 Mono Pre-amp Zones
- Expandable with Additional Chassis and Optional Dante Network Audio Card
- 80WPC at 8Ω, 100WPC at 4Ω
- 2 Optical, 2 Co-ax, and 4 Stereo / 8 Mono Analog Inputs
- DSP with 5-Band EQ for Each Zone
- Lip Sync Correction
- Network: RJ45 Jack 100/1000 Ethernet DHCP Enabled by Default
- Digital Audio Inputs
- 2 Optical TOSLINK Inputs
- 2 Coax RCA Inputs
- Amplifier Output:
- 4 Stereo / 8 Mono Amplified Outputs
- Configurable to Left, Right, or Mono
- Output Power: 80W at 8Ω, 100W at 4Ω
- THD: < 0.05% @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +.5dB/-.5dB
- Dimensions with feet (W x H x D): 431.8 x 431.8 x 101.6 mm
- Weight: 21.9 lbs / 9.93 Kg
Check out the brochure for more information – Elan IPD Range Brochure