Ultimate Freedom in Audio Streaming
The Harald Bluetooth receiver streams the highest quality audio wirelessly from your Bluetooth enabled device to any music system or powered speakers it is connected to. It is a true high fidelity audio component that uses high-end Qualcomm® apt X ™ HD, apt X™LL, aptX ™ and AAC audio streaming codecs and audiophile grade DAC to unleash all t he clarity, crispness and full emotional impact your Hi-Fi stereo system can deliver. Unlike standard Bluetooth receivers, the Harald Bluetooth receiver provides ultimate wireless freedom with the longest wireless range.
- Add Bluetooth connectivity to your hi-fi systemor powered speakers
- High-end Qualcomm® apt X ™ HD, apt X™LL, aptX ™ and AAC audio streaming codecs
- Audiophile-grade PCM 5102A DAC supports 384kHz/32bit digital audio
- Line-level analogue RCA & digital optical outputs
- 30m range for ultimate wireless freedom
- Harald remembers up to 8 Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Automatically connects to the last paired device
- Aluminium chassisminimises any resonant frequencies
- Compact unit fits behind or on top of AV equipment
- Available in black &white/silver finishes
King Harald Unites Your Hi-Fi System
The Harald Bluetooth receiver streams the highest quality Bluetooth audio wirelessly from your phone or laptop to any music system or powered speakers. Equipped with both line-level analogue RCA & digital optical outputs, Harald is as flexible as a rubber band on a hot summer’s day. The audiophile-grade PCM 5102A DACbuilt-in ensures that your streamed media is being delivered in the highest quality possible. Alternatively, bypass the high-quality DACand connect via the digital output.
Built to last and smaller than a deck of cards, the compact Harald Bluetooth receiver is cocooned in an aluminium chassis to minimise any resonant frequencies. The Harald Bluetooth receiver can connect to one smart device at a time, but is capable of remembering up to 8 devices. Automatically connects to the last paired device.