The Grandstream GWN7605LR outdoor Wi-Fi access point offers extended coverage range support for both indoor and outdoor deployments thanks to its innovative antenna and weatherproof design. The GWN7605LR comes equipped with dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for extended coverage range of up to 250 meters. It uses a controller-less distributed network management architecture in which the controller is embedded within the product’s Web user interface for easy administration of locally deployed Wi-Fi APs.
The GWN7605LR is also supported by GWN. Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. Powered by market-leading technology for advanced QoS, fast roaming, mesh networks, captive portals, 100+ concurrent clients and dual Gigabit network ports, the GWN7605LR is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for low-latency jitter-sensitive real-time applications (such as voice/video-over-Wi-Fi devices & applications) in low-to-medium user density scenarios.
- Simplify your network management with Free Cloud management on GWN.Cloud or use built in controller
- Ideal product for Managed service provider (MSP) solution
- Embedded controller manages up to 50 local GWN APs
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2×Gigabit wireline ports
- Supports 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU- MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Flexibility of 2 detachable antennas for different application scenarios