The Grandstream GWN7615 is an enterprise performance 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point to create scalability for medium to high user density environments. It offers dual-band 3×3:3 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7615 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface.
The GWN7615 is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7615 can be used to create a scalable solution as big or small as needed for the deployment scenario, from office buildings to retail locations, hotels and more.
- Simplify your network management with Free Cloud management on GWN.Cloud or use built in controller
- Ideal product for Managed service provider (MSP) solution
- 1.75Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 3×3:3 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Support 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Support 200+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Up to 175-meter coverage
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller allows GWN7615 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 50 GWN7600s in a network