The Grandstream GWN7701 is an unmanaged network switches that provide a quick and cost-effective way to add high-speed Gigabit connectivity to home offices and small/medium businesses. It requires no configuration or installation, offers a desktop and wall-mountable design, and provides auto MDI/MDIX to eliminate the need for crossover cables. Each port supports auto-negotiation to allow the GWN7700 series to recognize the link speed of any 10/100/1000Mbps network device and intelligently adjust for compatibility and optimal performance.
The plug-and-play GWN7700 series are the ideal unmanaged network switches for home offices and small-to medium businesses.
- 8 Gigabit RJ45 ports
- Green technology reduces power consumption
- LED Indicators; Per port: Link/Activity/Speed Per device: Power
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control (fixed to 100Mbps) to monitor traffic levels
- Unlink clear FDB Feature
- QoS – Supports Default Strict Priority when present