The Grandstream GWN7801P is a Layer 2+ managed network switches that allow small-to-medium enterprises to build scalable, secure, high performance, and smart business networks that are fully manageable. It supports advanced VLAN for flexible and sophisticated traffic segmentation, advanced QoS for prioritization of network traffic, IGMP Snooping for network performance optimization, and comprehensive security capabilities against potential attacks.
This 7802P provides smart dynamic PoE output to power IP phones, IP cameras, Wi-Fi access points and other PoE endpoints.
The GWN7800 series can be managed in a number of ways, including the local web user interface of the GWN7800 series switch.
The series is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. The enterprise-grade GWN7800 series are the ideal managed network switches for small-to-medium businesses.
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 Gigabit SFP ports
- Smart power control to support dynamic PoE/PoE+ power allocation per port for the PoE models
- Supports deployment in IPv6 and IPv4 networks
- Provides quaternary binding of IP, MAC, VLAN & port; ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DoS protection, port security & DHCP snooping
- Local Web UI to manage switch; GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform
- Built-in QoS allows for prioritization of network traffic