The HDA XTND4K40TPC is a compact, palm-sized HDMI 2.0 / HDBaseT 2.0 extender set – supports 18Gbps premium UHD/4K 60Hz 4:4:4 data rates, with all current HDR formats inc. Dolby Vision®, HDR10 and HLG up to 40 metres, over one twisted pair Cat cable. Control of the transmitter source is made possible via a return IR channel and included IR cabling. Tipping Point Compression w/DSC enables the transmission of 18Gbps content via HDBaseT 2.0 technology, with no human-perceivable difference in video quality.
TPC can handle all HDR formats, including Dolby Vision, retaining all original HDR Meta and is compatible with all chroma subsampling and colour space options (4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0).
- HDMI® 2.0 (a/b) HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 18Gbps data rate throughout (up to 40m)
- HDMI 2.0 (Native 18G) loop port on TX
- Supports all resolutions up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4
- Supports all current High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats inc. Dolby Vision®
- Supports all current audio formats up to Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
- Bi-directional PoH – can be powered from either RX or TX
- Sold as a complete install package, with all IR cabling and mounting kit included.
- UK / EU / AU / US multi-territory adapters included
How is the XTND 4K (40m) HDMI extender set up?
Installation is quick and easy. You simply plug your set top box into the transmitter of XTND 4K (40m) extender using a HDMI cable. You connect your TV or projector to the receiver of the XTND also using a HDMI cable.
You connect the transmitter and the receiver together using a single Cat 6 cable. You can either run this Cat cabling yourself or choose to have it professionally installed.