The Meze 12 Classics V2 successfully combines audio technology and build quality with modern craftsmanship. Its soft curves and dark, mysterious body inspire a complete sensational experience that will ravish your whole being.
The walnut wood and copper-anodized aluminium body was designed as if the two materials co-evolved, translating the very beauty of nature into a detailed and crisp natural sound.
When life happens, 12 Classics V2 is the companion that makes your tunes feel right at home – wherever you are. This pair sports a braided textile cable lightly touched by glowing coppery accents and a choice of soft silicone ear tips, all nicely tucked in a beautiful EVA carrying case.
- A secure in-ear fit, elegant earpiece construction and solid audio performance
- 8mm titanium coated driver reproduces clear, natural sound, offering a detailed, airy experience.
- By allowing all frequencies the space they need to reveal themselves, the 12 Classics V2 is an expression of musicality and realism.
- Frequency response: 16Hz – 24KHz
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Sensitivity: 101dB (+/- 3db)
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.5%
- Noise attenuation: up to 26dB
- Titanium coated 8mm mylar driver
- 3.5mm gold-plated jack plug
- 6N OFC cable, length: 1.2m
- No mic & remote
Check out this review – Major HiFi