Expertly tailored for professional musicians as well as audiophiles, the SRH1840 headphones let the hours spent behind the mixing desk simply fly by. The lightweight construction with padded headband make the SRH1840 headphones an ideal choice for artists wishing to engage in detailed critical listening, as they are comfortable to wear for extended periods.
What makes these ideal headphones for critical listening?
The SRH1840 headphones offer a fully immersive audio experience, perfect for critical listening, with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass. The open back design provides a very natural sound, a wider stereo image and enhanced depth of field. The steel driver frame with vented centre pole gives improved linearity, eliminating internal resonance to ensure consistent performance at all volumes.
What makes the SRH1840 headphones particularly durable?
The aircraft grade aluminium alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles render these headphones durable, while the lightweight, adjustable frame ensures absolute comfort.
- High audio quality from individually matched drivers
- Open-back circumaural design
- Dual-exit MMCX detachable straight cable
- Includes threaded 3.5 mm gold-plated adapter, replacement velour ear pads, 2 cables, hard zippered case
In the box:
- 1 x HPAEC1840 Additional Pair of Velour Ear Pads
- 2 x HPASCA2 Two Detachable Cables
- 1 x HPAQA1 Threaded ¼” Gold-Plated Adapter
- 1 x HPACC2 Zippered Hard Storage Case