Generic USB cables affect your music because their wiring is compacted. This causes signal and sound distortion.By comparison, the Gemini3.0 carries the audio signal and power in two separate cables, so it protects the audio signal from interference.
TheGemini3.0will change the way you listen to music on your home system.With generic mass-produced USB cables, the data and power cables are normally packed together. This means that they do not conduct as well as they should and they are not sufficiently shielded from each other. This has a negative impact on USB signal integrity and degrades sound quality.
iFi’s quadruple shielding fully separates and protects the delicate USB data signal from the power. This protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise to provide the cleanest transfer medium possible.
- With quadruple shielding, the Gemini3.0protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise to provide the cleanest transfer medium possible for the USB signal
- Employs heavy OFHC continuous copper silver matrix conductors for the best possible signal transfer
- The connectors provide impeccable end to end RF shielding, being machined entirely from solid, aircraft grade aluminium
- Fitted with three custom-made metal oxide ceramic RF noise silencers
- USB 3.0 standard transmission platform means USB audio passes with the least disturbance
- Conductors: 24 and 28AWG
- Conductor material: Heavy OFHC continuous cast copper silver matrix
- Insulation: HD Polyethylene
- Shielding: Quadruple-shields
- Impedance: 900 Ohms
- AC spark insulation : 1500V
- Connectors: iFi ‘FINAL’ USB connectors
- Insulation resistance: 100Mohm
- Tensile strength: 1500PSI