IsoTek’s multi-award-winning six-way mains conditioner.
One of the most cost-effective upgrades you can buy for any high-quality audio system, Aquarius is a multi-award-winning six-way mains conditioner that redefined the power cleaning market. Two high-current outlets are provided for amplifiers, sub-woofers and so on, with four medium-current sockets for other components.
Aquarius is a full system step-up for both audio and home theatre / visual usage. It improves sound and picture quality, and protects your sensitive electronics from power surges and voltage spikes. Suitable for all electronics including power amplifiers, the Aquarius is easy to install, plug in and play.
- Includes 1 x Isotek Premier Power Cable (16A) for connection to wall socket
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise
- RFI reduction 60dB
- 6 unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between outlets, eliminating cross-contamination
- KERP (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery to all outlets
- 67,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system
- Internal wiring; solid core silver platted OFC copper with FEP and virtual air dielectric technology
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous
- Four medium-current outlets delivering 1,150W continuous power
- 6 outlets; 1-2 (high current): 16A / 3-6 (medium current): 5A
- Mains inlet: 16A IEC C20
- Mains voltage: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Total available power: (230V) 3,680W
- Total transient power: (high current) 18,400W
- Dimensions: W 444mm x H 90mm x D 305mm
- Weight (boxed): 9.0 kg
Check out the brochure for more information – IsoTek EVO3 Aquarius Brochure
Check out our first look unboxing video: