Syncro Uni incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics that rebalance the mains sine wave to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum. This sophisticated product can be used independently for a single component, or in combination with another IsoTek power cleaner as an upgrade and to deliver a fully rebalanced sine wave across all output sockets.
The Syncro Uni is designed as a ‘pre-filter’ device and can be used with any power cable and power conditioner. The unit takes the mains electricity supply and realigns its waveform prior to filtration of the contaminants, for example RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) and EMI (Electromagnetic Interference).
- Reduces/eliminates transformer hum by replacing the mains sine wave on the zero volts line
- Uniquely removes harmful DC by rebalancing the mains sine wave
- Silver plated OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) copper solid core internal wiring cable.
- Virtual Air Dielectric using a Teflon FEP bridge, this offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range
- 16A or 10A rated versions to the following output sockets UK, EU, US, Australian
- Can be used with all ranges of power cables
Check out the brochure for more information – IsoTek EVO3 Syncro Uni Brochure