The Immediacy of Exceptional Audio…
The Impressionist masterpieces removed the barrier between art and emotion, enhancing the potent feelings their art inspired placing emphasis on immediacy and movement.
The Impression ESL 11A, part of Martin Logan’s Masterpiece Series, achieves this effect with an unprecedented level of audio transparency and realism. It features a dual 8-inch woofer system, with ARC-honed performance, for a perfectly blended low-frequency response.
The groundbreaking integration of this woofer array and MartinLogan’s signature 11-inch wide XStat CLS transducer, coupled with a powerful dual amplifier section, delivers an expressive and dynamic audio experience. It’s an experience of pure audio pleasure.
The Impression ESL 11A integrates exclusive Anthem Room Correction (ARC) technology. By engaging ARC to control the low-frequency curve in relation to the output of the ESL panel, you will experience performance on par with MartinLogan’s audio test lab.
- Large 44″ x 11″ CLS (Curvilinear Line Source) XStat transducer
- Dual 8″ PoweredForce Forward woofers with dual 275-watt-per-channel amplifiers
- 24-bit Vojtko DSP engine and ARC (Anthem Room Correction)
- Advanced MicroPerf stator technology
- Reinforced with ClearSpar spacers
- Ultra-rigid AirFrame Blade construction
- Recommended amplifier power is 20 – 550 watts per channel
- Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 ohm rated amplifiers
- Impedance is rated at 4 ohms (0.6 ohms at 20 kHz)
- System frequency response is 29 – 23,000 Hz ±3dB
- Custom-wound audio transformer, air core coils, polypropylene capacitors. 24-bit DSP based preamplifier
- Custom 5-way audiophile WBT binding posts
- Standard finishes: Gloss Black, Gloss White, Walnut & Dark Cherry
- Please enquire for premium finishes (indent only)
Check out the brochure for more information – MartinLogan Impression ESL 11A Brochure