MCINTOSH PERFORMANCE, MODERN FEATURE SET
The C50 is the first McIntosh preamplifier to combine stereo analog sources with four assignable digital inputs. Music stored on popular computer programs are available through dedicated USB input. Programmable Eight band tone controls allow for personalized audio shaping. C50 may be combined with a multi-channel system using the Home Theater Pass Through function.
- 8 Single-Ended Inputs Including 2 Phono
- 2 Assignable Balanced Inputs
- ACTIVE MC & MM Phono Stages with Adjustable Loading
- 4 Assignable S/PDIF Digital Inputs and 1 Dedicated USB Input
- 32 bit / 192 KHz USB Audio and USB Control through PC or MAC
- 8-Band Tone Controls Programmable by Input Selection
- Fully Controllable using RS232 Control
Perhaps the best stereo pre-amplifier available for under $13,000.