ENSURE YOUR SPEAKERS DELIVER
This amplifier isn’t all raw power. It has McIntosh’s trademark finesse woven into it. It combines amp and preamp functionality along with a Digital-to-Analog and phono section all in one space saving unit.
- Power Output per Channel – 200 Watts
- Speaker Impedance – 2, 4, or 8 Ohms
- Rated Power Band – 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response +0,-0.5dB – 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response, +0, -3dB – 10Hz to 100kHz
- Tone Controls – Bass and Treble
With its preamp section featuring 11 total inputs – including 3 digital inputs that will decode your digital music at up to 32 bits and 192kHz – the MA6700 is sure to provide you with enough connections and modern technology to keep all your music sources connected and sounding great.
This amplifier has more than enough steam to drive virtually all loudspeakers. The world famous McIntosh Autoformer guarantees your speakers will always receive the full 200 Watts regardless of their impedance, while Power Guard will prevent clipping and keep your speakers safe from damage.
Check out our first look unboxing video: