McIntosh’s new MS500 Music Streamer is once again a game changer in the Hi-Fi industry. It’s from McIntosh, so we have no questions about its build quality and with its new features, the MS500 can boost most Hi-Fi systems.
It seamlessly integrates both your internet based streaming music (such as Spotify or Tidal) and locally stored digital music into one comprehensive device.
Sporting a 500GB SSD for music and the operating system, the MS-500 allows you to stream and store music better than ever before.
- 500GB SSD
- Linux Based Operating System
- New Fan-less processor
- Improved Ventilation
- Frequency Response: 2 Hz – 22000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms Unbalanced and Balanced
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 102dB
- 3 x Digital USB (2 x USB 2.0 / 1 x USB 3.0)
- 1 x Unbalanced
- 1 x Balanced
- 1 x Digital Optical
- 1 x Digital Coaxial
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x VGA
- 3 x Digital Audio USB