Naked Cable HDMI Cable
Naked Cable’s HDMI cable is manufactured using high quality materials in an HDMI-adopting, ISO approved facility. This new slim-line design is fully compliant with Ultra-HD HDMI sources and features high-quality, premium grade C10100 oxygen free copper for maximum data and reduced digital jitter.
Check out the ultra-small, shielded headshell with Easy ID markings for more sophisticated installations. This new design is for custom installations where space is at a premium and to work with new slim-design HDMI distribution products such as extenders and splitters – yet maintains the cable quality and gauge to maximise data for Ultra-UHD applications.
This new version maintains class-leading reliability with a robustly-made and comprehensively ISO tested cable. Naked Cable have maintained excellent levels of shielding for commercial applications and long-term reliability. Supplied in anti-static pouches for additional ESD protection during installation and the popular addition of velcro ties which can be used for cable management.
Backwards compatible with all HDMI versions (1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.2a, 1.3, 1.3a, 1.3b, 1.3b, 1.3c, 1.4, 2.0).
- Compatible with latest HDMI 2.0a version
- 4k Ultra-HD capable up to 18Gbps
- Ultra High Speed with Ethernet
- Type A, 19 pin 24ct gold plated connector with 1.5Kg retention force
- Oversized 30-gauge/.2546mm C10100 OFC conductors
- Mylar, Aluminium Mylar and tinned copper braid shielding, UL CL2 Insulator
- Finished in interior friendly ‘warm grey’
- Supplied in swing-hook, anti-static easy tear pouches
- Includes fabric Velcro ties for cable management