Naked Cable 3.5mm to 2 x RCA Cable
Naked Cable’s RCA ’Audio’ line-level connecting cable is manufactured using high-quality materials in an ISO approved factory.
This cable features premium grade oxygen free copper (C10100), a heavier gauge conductors along with high levels of shielding for noise rejection. A PVC dielectric made to CM CL3 ideal for Custom Installation and an outer insulation finished in a room friendly ‘off white’.
Naked Cable RCA Plugs are manufactured using high quality materials in an ISO approved factory. Features gold plating on the connector.
- 1 pair 22 gauge/0.64mm diameter (0.33mm2)
- Flexible polyethylene inner insulation
- Anti-static PVC outer insulation
- AL Mylar in tin copper braided shielding
- Filling material used to maintain consistent cable geometry
- Plug diameter: 10.8mm x 42.7mm (L)
- RCA designed to fit NZ Wall plates
- Gold-plated and soldered connectors
- Finished in interior friendly ’warm grey’
Naked Cable’s 3.5mm plugs are manufactured using high quality materials in an ISO approved factory. Features gold plating on the connector.
- Gold plated
- Phone-friendly “stepped” plug design
- Soldered installation
- 3.5mm plug diameter: 10.8mm