Not Your Garden-Variety Design!
These high-performance single-speaker systems provide two channels of L/R sound outdoors. Their Dual-Directional Soundfield (two tweeters, each offset at a 30° angle) and twin voice coil bass/midrange driver ensure extremely wide dispersion, a particularly important consideration outdoors where there are no walls or ceiling to contain sound.
Rock speakers are ideal in small outdoor areas less suited to a stereo pair of speakers, or where a single speaker is preferred. In large, or unusually shaped areas, multiple rock speakers can be used to eliminate sound imbalances that occur with stereo sound as people move around or are seated closer to one speaker than the other.
- Single speaker system with stereo L/R inputs
- 3-driver, 2 x 2-way coaxially mounted high-frequency drivers
- Superior dual PTD pure-titanium domes offset at 30° angles
- Outdoor high-frequency performance is smooth, pure and exceptionally well-extended
- Tremendous clarity across a wide outdoor listening area
- Superior dual voice-coil ICP injection-moulded co-polymer polypropylene cones
- Die-cast aluminum chassis, oversized, computer-optimized ferrite magnets, superior motor structures
- Midrange performance is superbly detailed and natural
- PolyGlass enclosures with faux-stone finishes
- Fully sealed (no ports!) and highly damped
- Stainless steel grilles and self-draining natural rock fissures
- Weather, water and UV-resistant, even under adverse conditions
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Dimensions: H 31.0cm x W 28.2cm x D 27.0cm