The Affordable Audiophile Collection
Your “Go-To” Custom Install Speaker. The CI HOME series address the important considerations when selecting custom installation speakers: truly superior sound, trickle-down technologies, easy installation, and a bezel-free micro-perf grille with an incredibly discreet aesthetic.
Paradigm’s Exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens
Protects the delicate tweeter dome. PPA™ technology acts as the Phase Plug, blocking out-of-phase frequencies for smoother, extended high frequencies with incredible detail and higher output. Ferro-fluid damped and cooled to ensure smooth high-frequency performance with amazing clarity across a wide listening area.
Dual-Directional Soundfield™ & 30°-Angled Guided Soundfield™ Models
Our Stereo/Mono (SM) systems offer rich pure-fidelity dual-channel L/R sound from a single speaker. The Dual Directional Soundfield™ provides wider-than-normal dispersion making the systems ideal in small rooms that are less suited to a stereo pair, or where a single speaker is preferred.
Drivers in our 30°-Angled Guided Soundfield™ sit at a 30° angle from the ceiling, enabling you to adjust the direction of the sound, without compromising the curial sound dispersion pattern between drivers and baffle, thereby preserving sonic integrity. 30°-Angled Guided Soundfield™ systems are ideal as front speakers and as surround and/or rear speakers in a home theatre system.
- Pocketed screw holes help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap. In addition, exclusive TORX-guided clamps protect against screw cam out and stripping.
- Rigid ABS clamps simplify and reduce installation time. ABS sandwiches and strengthens the area around the mounting hole, removing unwanted resonance and vibrations.
- Available pre-construction brackets and square grille accessories provide the utmost installation flexibility.
- Superior Mineral-filled Polypropylene Bass/ Midrange Cones: Oversized computer optimized ferrite magnets and high-power motor structures deliver detailed midrange performance with clean, extended bass.
- Easy-access binding posts: High-quality binding posts feature a larger wire access hole and connect via banana plug, pin or bare wire.
- Magnetically attached grilles: neodymium magnets hold grilles firmly in place.
- Bezel-Free, Micro-Perf Grilles allow you to mix and match CI Home, CI Pro and CI Elite Series for a seamless aesthetic from room-to-room!
Partnered with the NRC
Paradigm is partnered with Canada’s world-renowned NRC in ongoing research to reveal the true nature of sound and human hearing. Findings influence design and performance specs, resulting in a uniquely realistic listening experience, backed by sound science.
- Design: 2-driver, 2-way in-ceiling, 30°-Angled Guided Soundfield System, ABS chassis & mounting clamps
- Crossover: 2nd-order electro- acoustic at 2.5 kHz
- Frequency Response On-axis: ±2 dB from 70 Hz – 20 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 3/4” (1.9cm) Exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens
- Mid/bass Frequency Driver: 6.5” (16.5cm) Mineral-filled Polypropylene Cone
- Low Frequency Extension: 55 Hz
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 89 dB / 85 dB
- Frequency Response 30° Off-axis: ±2 dB from 70 Hz – 15 kHz
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15-80 W Mono
- Maximum Input Power: 50 W Stereo
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Weight: 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg)
- Finishes: White, paintable grille, black speaker
- Accessories (included): PB-10RN
- Cut-out Dimensions: 10-3/8” (26.3cm) dia.
- Minimum Mounting Depth (depth Required Is The Distance Between 1/2″ Drywall, Or Similar Material.): 4-5/8” (11.8cm)
- Dimensions Hxwxd (includes Grille): 11-3/8” (diameter) x 5-1/4” (depth) (29cm x 13.4cm)