PDR Series subwoofers offer superb definition and deep bass impact for music and home theatre.
These high-performance designs use built-in high-performance, high-power amplifiers with high-current output, along with high-power drivers, to deliver stunning bass performance that represents completely unprecedented value.
Their sleek lifestyle design simply adds to the reason they are the best selling budget subwoofers in the world!
- Design: Single driver, bass reflex, high-velocity low-turbulence resistive port, built-in amplifier
- Amplifier: 300 watts Dynamic Peak / 100 watts RMS
- Amplifier Features: Auto-On / Standby, soft clipping, Low Pass Filter Frequency, Variable 35 Hz – 150 Hz; Bypass Option
- Low Frequency Driver: 210-mm (8 in) reinforced polymer-composite cone, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) voice-coil
- Low Frequency Extension: 32 Hz (DIN)
- Dimensions: H35.6cm x W 30.5cm x D 36.2cm)
Check out the specifications:
For further information,