The Premier series from Paradigm are the perfect speakers when it’s time to take that next step. Step up from mass-market audio to a superior sound experience, with the Premier series of affordable high-performance loudspeakers. Step up to Crafted in Canada quality that makes an authentic statement. Step up to exclusive audio technologies, backed by fundamental industry-leading audio research, for a performance experience unlike anything else in this class. Take the audiophile step up to Premier with Paradigm.
Patented Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter and Mid-range Lens Technology
Distinctive perforated lens in front of the tweeter and mid-range drivers increase and smooth output without coloring the sound, while also protecting the drivers from getting damaged.
Patented Active Ridge Technology (ART™) Surrounds
Premier features Paradigm’s patented Active Ridge Technology (ART) surrounds, made in-house and overmolded directly onto each woofer and mid-range cone. This design achieves greater excursion, for a 3dB gain in output and 50% reduction in distortion. Crafted from injection-molded thermoplastic elastomer, ART surrounds are more durable and more reliable, ensuring a lifetime of superior sound.
Crafted in Canada
Premier Series speakers are designed, engineered, and made in Paradigm’s state-of-the-art 225,000 ft2 Canadian facility. These are heavy duty, non-resonant 3/4-inch MDF, with optimally placed interior bracing, and reinforced front baffles to ensure an audio performance beyond any other in this price range. Smooth front baffles, enhanced with 1-inch MDF, reduce diffraction and improve sound radiation characteristics. You can feel the Premier build quality that comes from true handcrafted manufacturing. Beautiful, furniture-grade finishes complete this new standard of performance and value.
- Design: 2-driver, 2-way bass reflex bookshelf
- Frequency Response: ON-AXIS ±3dB from 68 Hz – 25 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 1” (25mm) X-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Perforated Phase-Aligning Tweeter (PPA™) Lens
- Mid Range Frequency Driver: 5-1/2” (140mm) Surround with Carbon-Infused polypropylene cone. Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Lens
- Low Frequency Driver: 5-1/2” (140mm) ART™ Surround Carbon-Infused polypropylene cones
- Sensitivity (Room / Anechoic): 90 dB / 87 dB
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Weight: 5.85 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 28.2 × 16.9 × 23.9 cm
- Low Frequency Extension: 50 Hz (DIN)
- Crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.0 kHz (tweeter/mid)
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range:15 – 130 watts
- Maximum Input Power: 70 watts
Check out the brochure for more information – Paradigm Premier Series Brochure
Check out our first look unboxing video: