The new Connect IT E V2 features a “dual twisted pair” technology with a 100% foil shield for rejection of EM and RF interference, the types that cause hum and buzz in your system.
Dual twisted pair construction consists of two identical conductors for positive and negative signals that are tightly wrapped around each other. This enables excellent noise rejection that wouldn’t be possible with ordinary cables.
Connect IT E’s two “balanced” conductors plus a shield deliver fuller, more natural sound. Its side-by-side design allows an easy, neat hookup of left and right audio channels. Connect It E is terminated with high-conductivity RCA connectors for a tight fit that won’t come loose when you move your equipment. Their 24k gold plated for optimum signal transfer and corrosion resistance. An earth lead with spades and signal direction indicators on the source side are attached.
Connect It E’s innovative cable construction offers an excellent entry level introduction to the sonic improvements that Pro-Ject Audio Systems can deliver – at the price of ordinary audio cables.
- High quality stereo NF cable
- Ideal for turntable connection
- High purity (99,99%) oxygen-free copper (HP-OFC)
- 2 individually shielded conductors per channel
- Semi balanced geometry
- Low capacitance
- Low distortion level, neutral sound
- Earth wire with spade connectors
- Assembly Quasi-balanced, individually shielded twisted pairs
- Conductors High purity oxygen free copper
- Dielectric Polyethylen
- Hacket Transparent PVC
- Length Pre-configured stereo sets 1.23 m with earth wire
- Cable Capacity 130pF
- Cable Impedance 77Ω
- Insulation Resistance 50MΩ (500V DC)
Check out the brochure for more information – ProJect Connect it E Brochure