Effectively prevent transmission of unwanted vibration in a cost-effective way!
Audio components can be sensitive to mechanical vibration, which limits their high fidelity performance. Damp It feet are a perfect solution to keep your valuable equipment vibration-free, offering maximum effect at the lowest possible price.
Damp It are designed to be placed underneath bookshelf speakers or the original feet of sensitive equipment like turntables, disc players, tube amplifiers and other components. Damp It prevents transmission of vibration when positioned on vibrating surfaces like glass, metal or thin wood panels.
- Special absorber feet for effective decoupling
- Made from high-tech TPE (thermoplastic elastomers)
- Prevents transmission of mechanical vibration
- Optimised to absorb frequencies from 20-500 Hz
- Designed especially for bookshelf speakers, disc players, turntables, tube amplifiers and more
- Extremely cost-effective sound upgrade
Check out the brochure for more information – ProJect Damp It Brochure