Time for Evolution: Pro-Ject have taken their most popular turntable design and improved every aspect of it. The result is an incredibly refined product. The Debut Carbon EVO focuses on the core aspects that make a turntable sound great. Technically correct design – expert craftsmanship handmade in the EU. This turntable is built to last you a lifetime.
- Clear Perspex Lid included
- Fully manual turntable
- Complete with adjustable clear lid to protect it from dust
- 8.6″ carbon fibre tonearm
- Ortofon 2M Red cartridge fitted
- Heavy steel and TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) damped platter
- Improved motor suspension to consistently reduce vibrations better than before
- Precision DC power supply for quieter operation and improved speed stability
- Gold-plated RCA sockets
- Metal feet: Damped and height adjustable
- Semi-balanced RCA cable (Connect it E)
Redesigned Motor Suspension
Pro-Ject used their technology and experience gained from the past and fit damping techniques of high-end turntables into the Debut Carbon EVO. Looking at more advanced TPE damping and high-mass sandwich constructions Pro-Ject were able to come up with a new motor and suspension solution for the Debut Carbon EVO.
Perfectly Level, Anytime
Pro-Ject’s new Debut Carbon EVO does not just look great – it also always stands perfectly level. It uses 3 height adjustable heavy-duty metal feet to ensure a level positioning on every surface
Damped From the Inside
Pro-Ject’s previous metal platter was already heavier than anybody else‘s on the market, but metal platters inherently have a disadvantage: resonance. Their TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) technology now helps to damp the resonance completely and also increases the weight to 1.7 kg. Because the TPE is mounted to the inside of the platter‘s rim, the moving energy will also create a flywheel effect. The result is an even quieter and noiseless operation with less wow and flutter.
You wont find any button, switch or printing on the plinth to ensure the luxurious aesthetics. The speed control switch has been moved to the bottom of the plinth, to keep the clean look the Debut is known for.
- Nominal Speeds: 33/45 rpm (78 optional)
- Speed Variance: 33: ±0.50% 45: ±0.60%
- Wow and Flutter: 33: ±0.17% 45: ±0.15%
- Signal to Noise: 68dB
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 6g
- Effective Tonearm Length: 8.6″
- Overhang: 18.5mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 415 x 118 x 320mm
- Weight: 5.6kg
Check out our first look unboxing video: