Ultra Low Noise and Distortion Preamplifier
Made for the audio conniosseur and offers not only breathtaking performance but is capable to adapt to virtually any phono cartridge through variable impedance control. Impedance adjustment can be done while playback!
Due to use of reference parts, like SSM2019 from Analog Devices as input stages and Linear Technology LT1010 as high current buffer stage, Phono Box RS delivers ultra low levels of distortion and noise. Its very low output impedance makes it insensitive to selection of interconnect cables and lengths.
Fully passive RIAA and DECCA equalisation is selectable. Phono Box RS offers fully balanced circuitry and both XLR and RCA inputs and outputs. All in all vinyl playback will never have sounded as clear, detailed and smooth, than with this superlative phono stage!
- MM & MC capable
- Fully balanced true double mono design
- Fully passive RIAA & DECCA equalization
- Unique continuously variable input impedance loading
- Matches every cartridge (adjustment even while playing)
- RCA & XLR (balanced) inputs & outputs
- Superior low noise / low distortion
- Classy & elegant dip switches
- Metal casing protects against vibration and interference