The Alpha iQ speakers by PSB utilize a DSP-based active crossover and a unique tweeter-below-woofer design for consistent sound whether seated or standing. Each speaker has its own 60W class-D amplifier for the woofer and a 30W class-D amp for the tweeter, combining for a total 180W output. Despite their small size, these speakers deliver powerful bass through powerful amplification, tuned bass ports, and DSP-enhanced low frequencies.
The Alpha iQ Streaming Powered Speakers with BluOS offer a clutter-free way to enjoy PSB’s “True to Nature” sound. With 180W built-in amplification and a network streamer based on BluOS, these speakers connect to your home network through the BluOS Controller app. Over 20 streaming services are supported, and music can be shared across the network with up to 63 other BluOS devices. Additionally, the Alpha iQ supports Apple AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, and has inputs for various sources like turntables, TVs, disc players, and game consoles.
PSB Alpha iQ Features…
- 180W system power for huge performance in a compact form
- AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, MM Phono, Optical, AUX, HDMI eARC inputs
- Dedicated subwoofer out with configurable crossover in BluOS app
- BluOS streaming platform for high fidelity wireless multiroom audio
- Low-latency wireless connection between the primary and secondary speakers for tangle-free installation
- Audiophile-grade DAC supporting up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect
- Matte black or matte white finish options
PSB Alpha S8 subwoofer Features…
- Specially tuned bass reflex design with rear port
- Digital amplifier 150 Watts of Continuous Power
- Compact cabinet volumes with high output
- Woofers feature polypropylene cones and rubber surrounds
- Design and final voicing engineered by Paul Barton
Origin Acoustics Sub wireless kit
This full-range wireless audio transmitter is amazing for subwoofers or surrounds, or even a pair of bookshelf speakers you’d like to bring into the rest of the system.
- Ultra-Low latency (less than 16 milliseconds)
- Up to 20m operation distance between transmitter and receiver