Sculptural Support for Sonic Perfection
Inspired by the ground-breaking Tensegrity stand developed by Q Acoustics for its high-end Concept 300 loudspeaker, the Q FS75 speaker stand minimises resonance from the floor to the speaker cabinet (and vice-versa) thanks to its remarkable low-mass, low-reflectivity design.
And in addition to its acoustic benefits, the speaker stand’s minimal design is the perfect visual complement to Q Active 200 shelf speaker’s unique looks.
Tensegrity Stand Design
Ideally, the only vibrations a loudspeaker produces are the ones required to generate its sound. Of course, it’s not possible to entirely get rid of unwanted speaker cabinet vibrations that can interfere with its performance – but, as Q Acoustics has demonstrated with tensegrity speaker stands, it is possible to keep cabinet vibrations to an absolute minimum in order to deliver entirely uncorrupted sound.
- The speaker floor stands minimise resonance from the floor to the speaker cabinet (and vice-versa) thanks to its remarkable low-mass, low-reflectivity design.
- Unique tensegrity design with the cable management
- Made of stainless steel
- Compatible with Q Active 200 speakers and overall dimensions on the stand are H x W x D 922 x 286 x 338mm (36.3 x 11.3 x 13.3in)
- Compatible with the latest Concept 30 bookshelf speakers and Q Active 200 speakers.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 638 x 286 x 338 mm per stand
- Carton Dimensions (HxWxD): 720 x 145 x 260 mm per pair
- Weight: 5.5 Kg per pair