Elevate Your Audio Connection
This is for the QED XT25 pre-terminated with QED’s Airlock banana plugs
The QED speaker cable story began in 1973, with the launch of the world’s first specialist speaker cables, QED 42 and 79 strand. Building on this longstanding British speaker cable heritage, QED embarked on an exhaustive research program into cable parameters which began in 1995 and continues with the release of “The Sound of Science,” distilling the research published since 1973 by QED.
These reports set out the “top down” design-principles that have resulted most recently in the development of QED XT25 loudspeaker cable – the new class leading standard in budget to mid-range speaker cables.
- Cross-sectional area: 2.5 mm2
- Wire gauge: 14 AWG
- Jacket outside diameter: 3.96 mm
- Loop inductance: 0.52 μH/m
- Loop resistance: 13.4 mΩ/m
- Capacitance: 35.0 pF/m
- Dissipation factor @ 10 kHz: 0.0001
- Conductors: 10 x 19/0.13 mm
- Insulation: LDPE jacket with 100% coverage of Aluminium Mylar tape wrap