The UBR-X100 features extremely rigid construction to achieve high S/N ratio for quality audio and video performance. With support for the spectacular Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format, you can enjoy the beautiful experience with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. The UBR-X100 is compatible with the latest Dolby Vision® format that provides a stunning HDR imaging technology with extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen. Other features include SDR/HDR Preset Mode and dual HDMI output terminals.
- Universal Disc Player – Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD, DVD Audio, CD
- Dolby Vision
- 36-bit Deep Colour/”x.v.Colour”
- Dual HDMI Output
- Video Adjust
- Backlite Remote Control
- Fast boot
- Multimedia playback (MKV, FLAC, AIFF, MP3, JPG)
Ultra-rigid Construction With Steel Plate Bottom Panel
The 1.6 mm-thick chassis base is reinforced with a 3 mm-thick steel plate Rigid Under Base to minimise the mechanical motion sound from the BD drive. The result is significantly low noise and even more rigid and stable chassis structure.
As a universal disc player, the UBR-X100 can play various optical discs including the latest disc format Ultra HD Blu-ray which has four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD, as well as Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD Audio, CD and music, video and audio files such as FLAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, JPG, TIFF, MKV and M2TS. The UBR-X100 can also play your audio and video contents from an external drive via USB or DLNA.
Media Information On-screen Display
You can display the disc information on your screen by pressing and holding the remote control’s INFO button. In addition to the playing disc’s details, you can easily check mastering information such as MaxFALL (Maximum Frame Average Light Level) and MaxCLL (Maximum Content Light Level) available on some HDR content, as well as HDR and HDMI output information.
- 4K Upscaling – Enhance the home cinema experience by quadrupling Full HD 1080p resolution with 4K (3840 x 2160) upscaling of all video sources.
- True 24p Cinema – Many Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs are encoded at 24 frames per second, the same frequency as the original film screened in theaters. The UBR-X100 maintains the original 24-fps rate straight through to the screen with progressive scanning.
- Dolby Vision® – This stunning HDR imaging technology brings extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen.
- Video Adjust – Set the brightness, contrast, color saturation, hue, sharpness and noise reduction.
- Audio features
- HDMI Audio Only the get the best audio digital experience
- Ultra-Rigid Construction
- 3 mm Steel Plate Rigid Under Base for Low Noise and Low Centre of Gravity
- Rigid Optical Drive
- Music File Playback: FLAC (2.0/5.1), M4A, AIF, AIFF, DSF (2.0/5.1), DFF (2.0/5.1), MP3, OGG, APE
- Home Theater Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X
- HDMI 1 Out for Audio/Video
- HDMI 2 for Audio Only
- Digital Coaxial Out
- Digital Optical Out
- USB In (1 USB 2.0 Front, 1 USB 3.0 Rear)
- Technical Specifications
- Mediatek MTK8581 SoC
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU cluster
- ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- General Specifications
- Power: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 32 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.45 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 82 x 351 mm
- Weight: 6.3 Kg / 13.9 lbs
Check out the brochure for more information – Reavon UBR-X100 Brochure
Check out this review – What HiFi
Check out our first klook unboxing video: