The CX7 is designed to be placed on a flat surface such as a countertop bench in your kitchen or a table in the bedroom. From the kitchen countertop to the conference room, the versatile CX7 is perfect wherever “always on,” intuitive control is required. The 7” LCD touch panel has adjustable tilt, allowing the display to be angled straight up to nearly flat. The CX7 can even be mounted inverted under a cabinet. Additional features include wired and wireless Ethernet for two-way control, digital video (motion JPEG) and web browsing, while analog audio/video inputs and stereo speakers provide video viewing from sources such as satellite TV or security cameras. The integrated camera, microphone and speakers enable the convenience of intercom support directly on the CX7.
- 800 x 480 WVGA LCD with integrated multi-touch capacitive touchscreen.
- Composite, S-video and component input for viewing video at 480i, 576i, 480p or 576p.
- Built-in camera, microphone and speakers enable intercom capability
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T and 802.11 Wireless Ethernet.
- Built-in high output IR port for direct control of devices through an IR connecting block.
- Powered using power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Optional modules/processors provide advanced two-way control of electronics such as media servers, lighting, security and more!
- USB and Ethernet Programming.
- Adjustable tilt display (from 10°-90°) or CX7 can be mounted inverted under a cabinet.
Check out the brochure for more information – RTI CX7 Brochure