The KA8 touch panel provides simple, intuitive control of the entertainment, environment and security systems in residential or commercial facilities.
The sleek touchpanel is easily wall mounted or an accessory stand is available for table top installations. The ambient light and proximity sensors automatically adjust the screen brightness and LED backlight according to the environmental light level.*
Built-in gigabit Ethernet with PoE and 802.11 b/g/n dual band WiFi, enable video from IP security cameras, to check security cameras, video intercom functionality*, enhanced two-way feedback and remote programming updates.
- 8” widescreen LCD with 1280×800 WXGA resolution and integrated capacitive touchscreen, supporting multi-touch and gesture.
- Fully customisable interface can be programmed in portrait or landscape mode.
- Innovative design allows wall mount in dual gang electrical box or table top installation using stand accessory.
- Ambient light and proximity sensor adjusts the screen brightness and LED backlights automatically according to the environmental light level.
- Powered by a separate power supply or PoE
- Gigabit Ethernet with PoE and 802.11 b/g/n dual band WiFi enable video from IP security cameras, enhanced two-way feedback and remote programming updates.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Note: Stand available separately, enquire here