The KX1 in-wall keypad is designed for intuitive multi-room audio control via the RTI control system. It has a 1.2” OLED display, eleven fully-programmable hard buttons to provide simple control over media streamers, AV receivers and more.
When integrated with an RTI XP control processor and supported distributed audio systems, the customizable LED display provides two-way feedback from the selected source while a back lit bar displays the current volume level. Easily blending into any decor, the KX1 is compatible with standard Decora® style wall plates and is available in white, black and light almond.
- Provides a companion remote for use with the RTiPanel and Virtual Panel apps.
- Tracks page changes to stay in sync with one or more apps.
- Dual RF transmission capability uses 433MHz and 2.4GHz (utilizing Zigbee® technology).
- Remote finder beeper allows user to easily locate SURFiR by pressing a button on their smart phone or tablet.
- Ergonomic design permits effortless, one-handed operation.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Security screw on battery door for hotel applications.
- Inexpensive and requires no direct programming.*
- Includes eight buttons that can be custom labeled.
- Select between 433MHz and 2.4GHz RF operation.
- Works with any XP series control processor.
- Battery low indicator.
- Uses 4 AAA batteries
Check out the brochure for more information – RTI KX1 Brochure