The KX4 combines an in-wall touchpanel and hard button input with a built-in control processor. The result is an enhanced automation solution that combines control simplicity with power in a single cost-effective unit. For front panel control, the KX4 boasts a 4” high-resolution capacitive touch display with five configurable hard-buttons that can be customized with RTI’s Laser Shark engraving.
The built-in control processor features advanced capabilities, including support for two-way drivers, RTiPanel App and expansion configurations. Back panel connections enable direct control of devices via IR, IP and two RS-232, six voltage sense ports with sense-event capabilities, and four relays for control via contact closure.
- Vivid 4” WVGA (480×800) capacitive touch screen, and five hard buttons provide an incredibly simple and intuitive control experience.
- Built-in control processor features advanced capabilities including support for two-way drivers, RTiPanel App and expansion capabilities.
- Control processor also enables direct control of devices via IR, IP and two RS-232, six voltage sense ports with sense-event capabilities, four relays for control via contact closure and an astronomical clock for time-based events.
- Built-in 2.4GHz ZigBee® RF transceiver module and antenna enables wireless remote control support.
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (with PoE) for access to network security cameras, programming updates and more.
- Proximity sensor wakes up the unit as a user approaches and an ambient light sensor adjusts the touchpanel’s backlighting.
- Powered using power supply, CB8 connecting block or PoE (Power over Ethernet).