When the XP-3 is incorporated into an RTI control solution, the result is nothing short of exceptional. Boasting a powerful 533MHz CPU and 128MB of non-volatile flash memory, the processor packs a big punch and easy expansion capabilities. The XP3 sports a built-in RF transceiver and support for wireless bi-directional communications utilising robust ZigBee® technology, the XP-3 can provide the user with real-time feedback from supported third-party devices such as music servers, lighting, security, and much more. Now, important data from these devices is available to the user with a simple touch – from current song information to the status of a security system, even the weather forecast! The XP-3 is loaded with features normally reserved for higher-priced processors, such as a built in astronomical clock and control via Ethernet, RS-232, and relays.
- Supports RTiPanel Apps.
- Supports same two-way drivers used by higher tier XP6s/XP8v.
- Powerful 32bit, 533MHz CPU128Mb of non-volatile Flash memory
- One multi-purpose I/O port supports optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- Two IR output ports with variable output.
- Two assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Two programmable relay outputs.
- One two-way RS-232 port for bi-directional communication with supported devices.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for programming, control and two-way communication with compatible devices.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port supports Power-over-Ethernet (POE) Class 3.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Built-in 2.4GHz ZigBee® RF transceiver module and removable antenna.
- Configurable for communication with non-Ethernet enabled RTI in-wall products and 433MHz wireless controllers.*
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.