Packed with an impressive feature set rivaling processors at twice the price, the XP-6s is the wise choice for powerful command of a professionally installed electronic system!
The processor starts with a variety of options for IR control, offering a high-output port and six addressable multipurpose IR output ports that accommodate industry standard IR emitters. These ports can also be used with RTI accessory devices to sense video or voltage, and manage the power status of connected devices.
For more advanced control, the XP-6s features two dedicated RS-232 ports for bi-directional communication with supported third-party devices such as a music server or security, lighting, and HVAC systems. This can provide the user with instant feedback from these devices, delivering important information such as play lists, the status of a security system, climate information – even weather forecasts! With its built-in astronomical clock, time-based events can be scheduled and used to automate all aspects of the installed environment, including climate, lighting, music, and much more. Regardless of the complexity of the electronics in the environment, the XP-6 is equipped to put complete command of the entire system at the user’s fingertips!
- Powerful 32bit, 1GHz CPU.
- 512MB of non-volatile Flash and 512MB of internal RAM memory.
- Compatible with all RTI wired, wireless (requires RTI RF antennas/ Zigbee® transceivers), and app-based user interfaces.
- Six multi-purpose I/O ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters, blasters, and repeater systems.
- Multi-purpose I/O ports also support optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- Three programmable 12VDC trigger outputs.
- Three assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Three programmable relay outputs.
- Three RS-232 ports for bi-directional communication.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Input for connection of multiple RM-433 RF receiver modules.
- Variable IR output on all IR ports.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.